They might say hi, and I might say hey. But you shouldn’t worry about what they say ‘cause they got nothin on you, baby
“He’s fast… strong… and has a metal arm.” In Marvel Studios blockbuster, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America will be drawn into conflict and forced to confront the powerful Winter Soldier in intense battles. In anticipation for the movie’s release, Hot Toys is proud to present the new 1/6th scale Winter Soldier Collectible Figure.
The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier in the film. It features two interchangeable head sculpts, metal-like left arm with red star emblem, detailed costume and weapons. Fans don’t pass up on the opportunity to pre-order this tough adversary of Captain America.
The 1/6th scale Winter Soldier Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- One (1) newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- One (1) interchangeable masked head
- One (1) hair sculpt interchangeable on both head sculpts
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Metal-like left arm with red star emblem
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms (left with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
- One (1) pair open palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black leather-like top with embossed pattern
- One (1) pair of black pants with holsters
- One (1) black belt with pouches
- One (1) black chest holsters
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) remote bomb launcher
- One (1) submachine gun
- One (1) spike with sheath
- Two (2) daggers
- Two (2) grenades
- Three (3) pistols
- One (1) pair of goggles
- Figure stand with Winter Soldier nameplate and the movie logo
Head Sculpted by Kojun
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong. Accessories Sculpted by Seung Min, Kang
Release date: Q3-Q4, 2014
Must have in my life!!!
Q:Hey, man. Long time fan of your work. So, I've been spotting quite a few on set pictures of Quicksilver for the Avengers 2. Have to say, not too entirely happy with his costume. You think you would be able to design something that would make him look like he would fit with the Avengers in the movie series or just in your own style.
honestly, I’m not entirely sure if i could ever do a better quicksilver design than whats out there. speedsters have always been tricky for me.
i will say this about the film design, hold off on a final opinion for now. theres… context reasons come into play.
and theres always post and stuff that is applied. i wouldn’t make any judgements about anything you see in candid set photos. its like judging a film based entirely on the plot pitch.
I’m usually good about holding out on opinions about early photos of anything. But it was just something that kinda bothered me and kept getting to my head, “this could be it for them, costume-wise”. So it kinda just kept going down that road. Thanks for setting me straight haha. I expect great things from Avengers 2.